Our Think Better at Work programmes help managers and leaders to:
- Become more aware of healthy and unhealthy thinking patterns
- Become more aware of their own emotions and recognise
emotions in others
- Regulate and manage their emotions more effectively
- Communicate and manage others more effectively
- Become more aware of their own values and how to live with these values
Training programmes are developed around applied Cognitive Behaviour skills, Positive Psychology and the latest thinking in Mental Health and Well Being.
Follow up Coaching, Consultancy & Training Workshops to help participants transfer their learning is available.
Current programmes include:
- Think Better for Leadership Development
- Think Better for Wellness
- Emotional Awareness; Recognising and naming emotions
- Think Better for Resilience
- Think Better Return to Work
- Think Better Wellness Leader Programme
- Think Better for Effective Business Conversations
We can also design and deliver a range of programmes on request, e.g. Think Better for Managing Performance, Think Better Team work.
Open workshops will be advertised as they are offered. Enquiries are welcome and workshops can be tailored to the needs and interests of particular groups.